Attention Physicians: Beginning June 25, 2021, currently overridden physicians will be given a 30-day grace period to address any issue with their medical license that puts them out of compliance with 381.986 (1)(m), Florida Statutes.
After the 30-day grace period ends, physicians who do not meet all requirements of 381.986 (1)(m), Florida Statutes, will be unable to create patients or certifications/orders in the MMUR until their issue(s) are resolved.
Important Update: As of January 25, 2021, the Medical Marijuana Use Registry is linked to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' (FLHSMV) demographic database to make user profile creation and the ID card application and approval process more efficient.
- Patients & Caregivers: Updated instructions on how to apply for your Florida Medical Marijuana ID card can be found here.
- Physicians: Instructions on how to create new patient and caregiver profiles can be found here.
Emergency Order 20-002 was enacted to temporarily allow qualified physicians to use telemedicine only if they are re-certifying a patient who has an existing certification issued by the qualified physician.
Please visit our Covid-19 History page to view a complete history of the Emergency and Executive Orders relevant to the OMMU
For more information, visit the Department of Health’s COVID-19 Response Website
Other Important Information:
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, see our Password Reset Help Guide
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the Register button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here to get help with your renewal application.
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline at: (800) 808-9580