Attention: Effective July 1, 2023, in accordance with House Bill 387 and section 381.986(4)(a, g, and i), Florida Statutes, “Before issuing an initial certification to a patient, the qualified physician must conduct an in-person physical examination of the patient. For certification renewals, a qualified physician who has issued a certification to a patient after conducting an in-person physical examination may conduct subsequent examinations of that patient through telehealth as defined in s. 456.47.”
Current caregivers will be grandfathered in until the time of their next renewal.
Attention Patients & Caregivers: To check to see if a Request for Exception has been submitted, please contact your Qualified Physician.
Note: The Department approves or disapproves Requests for Exception within 14 days of receipt of the complete documentation.
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, see our Password Reset Help Guide
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the Register button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here to get help with your renewal application.
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Medical Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline at: 800-808-9580