Attention Physicians & MMTC's: Beginning September 1, 2021, MMTC's must dispense Delivery Devices to qualified patients in the Registry per 381.986 (5)(a), Florida Statutes. Furthermore, for certifications/orders created on or after September 1, 2021, when a physician wants to recommend a patient to use delivery devices to administer their orders, the physician must authorize a delivery device for each route they recommend patients to use.
- Physicians, please see our updated user guides for creating certifications and editing orders here
- MMTC employees, please see the new user guides for dispensing delivery devices here
Attention Physicians: Under the authority of § 381.986, Florida Statutes (F.S.), new practice standards for the certification of smoking marijuana as a route of administration became effective on July 13, 2021. Click here for the complete update.
Important Update: As of January 25, 2021, the Medical Marijuana Use Registry is linked to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' (FLHSMV) demographic database to make user profile creation and the ID card application and approval process more efficient.
- Patients & Caregivers: Updated instructions on how to apply for your Florida Medical Marijuana ID card can be found here.
- Physicians: Instructions on how to create new patient and caregiver profiles can be found here.
Other Important Information:
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, see our Password Reset Help Guide
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the Register button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here to get help with your renewal application.
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline at: (800) 808-9580