Attention Patients and Physicians: As of August 27, 2020, Edibles as a route of administration is now available in the Registry. See the full Edibles Rule here.
- Physicians: For help adding Edibles to your patients' orders, see our guide to add Edibles.
- Patients: Please contact your physician to have Edibles added to your existing orders. Click here for more information.
Welcome to the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
Emergency Order 20-002 was enacted to temporarily allow qualified physicians to use telemedicine only if they are re-certifying a patient who has an existing certification issued by the qualified physician.
Please visit our Covid-19 History page to view a complete history of the Emergency and Executive Orders relevant to the OMMU
For more information, visit the Department of Health’s COVID-19 Response Website
Other Important Information:
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, see our Password Reset Help Guide
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the Register button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here to get help with your renewal application.
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline at: (800) 808-9580