Welcome to the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
On March 16, 2020, Emergency Order 20-002 was enacted to temporarily allow qualified physicians to use telemedicine only if they are recertifying a patient who has an existing certification issued by the qualified physician. Unless extended, the Emergency Order will only be in effect for 30 days. Meaning, qualified physicians may not use telemedicine to certify patients after April 15, 2020. For more information, visit the Department of Health’s website: COVID-19 Update
Other Important Information:
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, click here: Password Reset Help
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the 'Register' button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here for renewal application help
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides: Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline at: (800) 808-9580