- Only the look and feel of the Registry were updated. All Registry functions remain the same.
Other Important Information:
- Don't remember your Username? If you're a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- Do you need help logging in? See our "Resetting My Password" Instructional Guide on our website here: Password Reset Help
- Are you a new physician who wants access to the Registry? You can create your own account by clicking the 'Register' button on the Log In page.
- Do you have a Florida Driver's License or Identification Card? If you do, the Registry will upload your photo to your application for you.
- Do you have a question about your application? Please contact the Office of Medical Marijuana Use at: (800) 808-9580.
- Did you know the Office of Medical Marijuana Use has Registry Instructional guides available? Please visit our department website to view them by clicking the link here: Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Attention: The Office of Medical Marijuana Use recently completed an evaluation of patient information in the Registry. This evaluation may result in an email notification from the Office of Medical Marijuana Use. If you determine you received the communication in error, please call our office at 850-245-4657.