November 30, 2022,
Emergency Order 22-005
As of December 1, 2022, the use of telemedicine services
to re-certify existing patients in Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Flagler, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Hillsborough, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, Sarasota, Seminole, and Volusia Counties will no longer be allowed.
- If you are a Patient or a Caregiver, your username is the email address your physician entered for you.
- If you need help resetting your password, see our Password Reset Help Guide
- Physicians can create their own account by clicking the Register button on the Log In page.
- You may begin renewing your Florida Medical Marijuana Card 45 days before your card expires. Click here to get help with your renewal application.
- For help with a specific Registry task, see our Registry Instructional Guides
Visit Florida's Official Source for Responsible Use at: https://knowthefactsmmj.com
Call our helpline